The Milano Residences - AMENITIES
Far more than just a stunning place to live, The Milano Residences come complete with a range of fantastic facilities and amenities for its residents to enjoy. All walks of life are catered to and there truly is something for everyone. Inside and out, there’s a wealth of features to discover when you become a resident of The Milano Residences.
What you’ll find outside
As you gaze up at the 53 storey block you can’t help but feel awestruck by its magnificence. The structure itself is a work of art and looks fantastic day and night. But there’s more to discover before you step foot inside…
1. The Milano Piazza: Be transported to Italy as you step into this fabulous Italian style market square. Complete with al fresco cafes and the Juice Bar - serving a variety of soft and alcoholic beverages - for the residents to enjoy, it’s a fantastic place for a relaxing morning spent enjoying great coffee and a panini. Tranquility is achieved with beautiful water features and landscaped gardens. Relax and leave the buzz of the city behind on one of the stylish lounge areas.
2. The Pool: The colorful pool is always inviting, especially on a warm day. Enjoy a relaxing soak, or swim a few lengths in the morning. Relax on the pool’s edge and feel stress slipping away.
3. The Roof Garden: Head up into the clouds or stars and enjoy the views from the roof garden. It’s an excellent place to wind down with a cold drink after a long day at the office.
What you’ll find inside
Having enjoyed a cup of excellent Italian coffee, it’s time to head inside and see what else is on offer. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
1. The Grand Lobby: Whether it’s the dramatic lighting or the stylish furniture, your first impression as you enter will be one of amazement. Each arrival soon becomes a celebration as you enjoy the fantastic design and furnishings. It’s a great place to greet guests and sets a real precedent as you head for the elevator.
2. Spa and Gym: No need to head out to get some all important exercise. The well equipped gym comes complete with all the equipment you might need and offers the chance to work out in privacy and comfort. The spa is a great place to wind down after a long day or work out.
3. Library: A great place to read up on a variety of topics or catch up on the news. The comfort and calm atmosphere also make this a great ‘home office’ every now and then.
4. Business Center: Do you work from home a lot, or are you self employed? With the business center you can hold business meetings in style. There’s full WiFi connectivity and a complete set of conference facilities.
It doesn’t end there either. The property employs extremely well trained staff to help you with everything you need. A number of additional services are offered, allowing you to get on with the things that are important to you.
1. Concierge: On call 24/7 the highly trained concierge offers a number of services to residents, from arranging taxis to booking appointments and reserving amenities.
2. Laundry and Dry Cleaning: For a small fee, have your laundry professionally washed and dried for you. Simply drop off and pick up from the laundry area.
3. Electric and Maintenance Services: On call 24/7, if you need anything fixing or if anything goes wrong, simply get in touch with the concierge and the maintenance team will be with you shortly.
4. Security: Highly trained, friendly and vigilant security staff monitor CCTV and patrol the property 24/7.
- Grand Lobby
- Milano Piazza
- Spa/ Hammam
- Juice Bar
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Roof Garden